From:
Fiona Marie <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 8 Jul 2005 22:50:10 -0700
Thank you everyone who responded to my request for a good picture for a
ferret paw print tattoo.  I thought about it for a while, and there were
a couple of people who suggested that I try and get an ink print from one
of my ferrets.  Well, he got a lot of Ferretone, but we still weren't
able to get a great print that way.  So, what I did was take in a clay
paw print from one of my ferrets and they made a photocopy of that and
worked from that.

It is on my right shoulder and it turned out great!  Plus, it is very
special because it is from one of my own.  Anyone who would like a
picture, feel free to email me!

Thanks again!
Christine