Date:
Wed, 13 Feb 2002 11:09:08 -0800
>I was just wondering what some people mean when they say that their
>ferets give them kisses.

Ferret kisses come in a wide variety.  They can range from a quick little
lick to an entire face washing.  My Boo gives me a complete lip bath
(inside and out).  When she is done with the outside of my lips, she laps
harder until she is actually licking the insides of my lips.  Her kisses
can get verrrrrry wet at times too.  Now Jasper is not a very kissy boy.
As a matter of fact when I try to kiss him, he turns his head and puts a
paw on my face in protest.  But he is one of the most cuddly of the
weasels.  Go figure.  One time however, I was giving me a royal verbal ass
bustin for getting in the couch.  Scruffed him and got in his face.  When
I was done my lecture, he kissed me,not just once but a whole face job.
I couldn't believe this was the same ferret.  I guess you could call that
one kissing up.  LOL.  Now go get some ferret kisses.