Date:
Sat, 13 May 2000 15:21:38 -0500
Thought I'd share a silly weasel story.

Yesterday the boys were driving me crazy.  I was trying to pack boxes
(we're moving) and they were staying underfoot and being "helpful".  Mainly
they were begging for treats.  Little moochers.  After an good half hour of
kamikaze ankle biting, I grabbed the closest weasel proof thing and tossed
it to the floor to distract them.  It just happened to be an empty cake
ice cream cone.  Hmmm, they said.  We of the short attention spans were
distracted for about 15 seconds.  So I dropped a couple of treats in the
cone and put it back on the floor.  What a hit!  The treats we use wedge
themselves nicely into the grid at the bottom of a cone.  Bear spent the
next 30min shoving his face in and walking around the kitchen with an ice
cream cone on his head.  That's 143 years translated from ferret time.
While he ate the one treat he managed to shake free, Joe took a more direct
approach.  He wedged it into a corner and started digging.  It took a
while, but he managed to shred about half of the cone.  What a great toy
that turned out to be!  Biodegradable and cheap!

Wish ya'll could have seen the weasel with the cone on his head.  Sounds
like a Saturday Night Live skit, doesn't it?!

The Wonder Weasels