Date:
Fri, 2 Feb 2007 23:34:25 EST
>I know I have mentioned the use of herbs before, but after reading the
>recent heartbreaking stories of tumors, I'm going to post again....
>and again and again and again until EVERYONE gets the message and
>information about the miracles of alternative medicine, in particular,
>Noni Juice. Here are several links that you will find very
>interesting. My own experiences with Noni are using it sucessfully to
>treat Silver Furzilla for adrenal and kidney failure. He was given 6
>months max to live. He lived for two years in what appeared to be
>perfect health. It's good for a variety of terminal illnesses
>including cancer and does not cause interactions with traditional
>medicines. I am currently treating my adrenals with Noni juice.

Hey Kim ~

Thank you for supporting alt-medicine. I too believe it is of great
help to the animals. It has been proven again and again, and written,
that an animal's body recognizes a natural remedy before it will a
chemical one. One of the best texts for animals is called "Herbs for
Animals" by my friend Mary Wulff-Tilford. She is an old friend from
the Homeopathy List. And, right now Dr. Pitcarin is doing a seminar on
animals and homeopathy in Nevada this year. So it's growing up some.

With that said, I do love Noni...used to sell it at my pharmacy. Just
be sure you check your label for sugar, glucose content. I've found
with the death of my sweet Calvin some ferrets are much more sensitive
to sugar than others. With three on the same diet, only Calvin came
down with insulinoma. So if your noni brand has sugar (and there are
various brands), or is formulated with any fruits, be sure to switch
or monitor his blood-glucose ok?

Warmly ~
Mary L. Conley, herbalist, N.D.
Conley Mountain Herbs