From:
Bev Lowton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 13 Feb 2011 09:19:23 +0000
Hi all
I know someone out there can answer my question. I am one of the
speakers at Phoenix this year and i need a ferret to help me in my
talk. A beautiful ferret has offered her services to me bless her.

Now my question is what Vaccinations etc does she need to be allowed in
the building to help me. The obvious ones are "Distemper and Rabies"
but is there anything else i need to do?

I can't wait to meet some of you at Phoenix as i will be coming across
the pond from England

Thanks for your help

Bev

[Moderator's note: No, there should be nothing else required, but
tell the hotel if she will be staying in the room. BIG]