From:
Shannan Skitch <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 31 Mar 2006 20:14:46 -0500
We have just created a new Yahoo group for those attending the IFC Ferret
Aid 2006 Conference.

Did you want to chat with other attendees?  Make travel arrangements,
share tips on the best places to go, or talk to a local about how to get
around the city.

Well we want to make it easy for you to plan your Conference and Vacation
all in one.  So post tips, chat with others, and ask questions here.  We
will do our best to answer all of your questions and you may even meet
some of the other fuzzies attending and end up arranging to share a
bottle of tone by the pool! :-)

Join the group and join in on the fun!!!