Date:
Tue, 10 Oct 2000 14:26:24 -0400
This past weekend I took my ferrets with me on a 10-12 hour car trip.  I
had them in a carrier with everything they needed.  At rest stops I took
them out but not outside the car.  I got a hotel that accepted pets so I
let them run around the hotel room often.  Part of my trip included the
mountains of PA.  Is it possible that the ear popping could hurt them?  I
plan on going on the same trip again in December.  What can I do to make
them more comfortable?  I am currently looking for a bigger carrier or
cage that could fit in the back seat of the car.  I am more worried about
the ear popping.  I would love to hear any suggestions and what anyone
else has done.

Linda