From:
Gerri Himberger <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 15 Dec 2011 21:05:26 -0800
Almost clear!!!!! Amazing, record year. We all rock. We are almost
done, one last big push and it will be clear. PLEASE pick if you
haven't already, 36 is still plenty to pick from: Greater Chicago still
has 3, Georgia still has 10, Texas still has 8, and there are many with
1,2 and 3: all need Santa's. The Canadian ferrets are still waiting- If
all you can do is 5 or 10 dollars or gift/gift certificate that is more
than they had before.

PLEASE follow through if you have become a Santa. Nothing is as
disappointing as getting ones hopes up to have them dashed. Please
don't mail empty boxes, it is not funny or cute. Shelters, if this
happens, please get back to Melanee.

Troy Lynn and I were talking, and for any shelters who could use clean,
gently used bedding/hammocks ect., please post or email privately--
if you have some that is suitable to be reused and not half trashed,
please post. I have alot, and I'm sure others do as well. I would be
happy to mail it to someone who can use it- I'm sure others would as
well.

Merry Christmas to all, and Happy Picking!!

 .....Because Nice matters.