From:
David Owings <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 23 Dec 2003 08:49:16 -0800
Well everyone my little boy bubba is well on the road to full recovery
that respiratory remedy everyone suggested is doing the trick BIG TIME.
Bubba spends most of his time shut up with my Mom who doesn't mind at all
she likes watching him go to eat and drink she says when bubba does that
she knows he's gonna be okay.  When I tried putting that stuff on his
nose it stressed him to much and I was afraid he'd hork up a lung but my
Ma said we had a vaporizer and she got it and set everything up.  Bubba
is even up to a little play time with Shadow but we have to limit it
because he gets a little over enthusiastic when playing with her.  Keep
good thoughts for my little boy Bubba Rat.