"caride:First caride:Last" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 29 Jan 2000 18:39:25 -0000
We got Grace's teeth cleaned up today.  Our fears of Adrinal and other
major problems have been put to rest.  My over active imagination was at
work.  Other than Malnutrition she is a relativly healthy Ferret for her
age.  She continues to eat tons of food, about a cup or more a day.  The
odd walk we have seen is disapearing quickly, and she tried to do a little
hop while playing on the floor.

Now for Ben, how is he doing?  We saw the e-bay auction items and thought
to ourselves.  Well why not try to get everyone to donate $5 or $10 each
(not much for one person to give) To help Ben's operation costs.  You know
if at lest 60 people send $10 to the shelter he is at his surgeries will
have been payed for.  IT's just an idea, and it's nothing pocket book
breaking.  For that matter why not start a fund for Ferrets that are in
such extream need as Ben so that if this kind of thing comes up again no
one will have to worry about medical.

Trish
Dawning Sky Ferrets.