From:
Tracy Kilmer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 17 May 2001 16:04:07 EDT
Hi everyone,
Well, it has been sometime since I have had time to do much of anything
on the computer.  Ferret Rescue Of Spokane (& Spokane County now) In Sept.
moved to a new place about 25 miles north of Spokane to a town called Deer
Park.  We love the new place but it is time to start getting a new set up
started all over.  We had just got the old place fixed to how I wanted it
after 2 years.  Oh well this place is much better and bigger.  With time
and work this place will be the best I could ever hope of having.  All is
well with the fuzzies and we have dropped in numbers some but I am not
complaining!

This is more a note to have everyone count there blessings as I said we
moved from our old place in Sept.  1 Week ago I got a call from my old
neighbor and she informed me that the garage, which was our ferret room Had
burnt to the ground.  This was due to faulty wiring.  Can you say what a
scary thought!!!  I am so happy that we were not there for that!  But it
reminded me to make sure we had a good fire plan for our place.  We have
now ran a fire drill 2 times and plan on doing it once a month just to be
ready in case something like that were to happen here.

I was amazed at the first drill how long it took me to get all of the
fuzzies out.  The second time it took us half the time.  So I recommend
all shelters, breeders and ferret parents try this at least twice so you
know what you are in for!

I hope this time find you all well

ferret dooks and tugs
Tracy Kilmer & the 51 blessed fuzzies
Ferret Rescue Of Spokane & Spokane County
1 W. Montgomery Rd.
Deer Park WA. 99006
1-509-262-9556
www.geocities.com/SoHo/square/7970/rescue.html