From:
Al Wiebe <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 8 Nov 1999 15:31:58 EST
Former president Richard Nixon is not one normally associated with profound
or memorable thoughts but he made one excellent one during the Cold War
crisis... "Let's all speak more softly so we can hear one another."  I
wonder if this isn't applicable to all of us on the FML?  There seems to
be (again) increasingly louder voices on FML and (again) we're not able to
hear each other.

Al