From:
"Michele Evans (Entex)" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 5 Mar 1996 14:22:08 -0800
This is my first post and I am kind of embarrassed to be sending this from
work, No one needs to know I study my animals poop this closely !

This morning when I woke up Buddy, My stinky little man, had pooped (?) in
front of my bedroom door.  It was very strange.  There was very little
actual stool but equal amounts if not more green balls, kind of looks like
what I would imagine DNA looks like, all swirled around but the green thing
were separate.  They squished when I mushed them in the tissue so it was not
some odd candy he found.  I am worried he may have eaten the dish washer
powered?  WHAT IS THIS??  Would this be the green stuff people call 'greenie
meanies' ?

I just want to say that I think it is important for ferrets to have company
during the day even thought they sleep most of it.  I got Buddy a kitten 2
months ago and worried they would not get along, Buddy is afraid of other
ferrets!  I Once took him to a Ferret Frolic in Kirkland, Wa, he got so
scared he went to the bathroom all over me!  The ferret and cat love each
other!  The ferret sleeps in the bottom drawer in the bathroom, the kitten
is now too big to fit in the drawer so he sleeps on top of the counter and
when the ferret gets up so does he!  The cat thinks he is a ferret.  I took
both of them to my parents house for a weekend.  My mother was so irate when
I got there.  She said that "my cat was deranged!  He really thinks he's a
ferret!  " My parents have 3 cats.  Instead of walking up to them and
smelling them, he slid over to them with his front arms back pushing himself
along with his rear.  !  My parent almost died laughing but were really
worried about what will happen to him when he is old enough to go outside!
Will he continue this?  He wouldn't last a week with all of the dogs in my
neighborhood!

One more thing.  I live in Bothell, Wa and work at Microsoft.  I am looking
to find a group around that meets periodically or any ferret shows around
here?

Thanks for any responses!
or you can leave me a message at 206-703-6709
Michele - Somebody Please help me, I can't find any clean socks!
Buddy - Where are my corn pops mommie, you know I always have corn pops
        in the morning!
Murray - Yea, corn pops, hu hu. Corn pops. Hu hu.  (The cat watches WAY
         too much TV!)