From:
Lynda Galloway <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 22 Feb 2002 08:42:01 -0500
I live in St. Catharines, Ontario.  I have continuously interfaced with
the 3 Petstores in this area that may at one time or another sell ferrets.
They have copies of Dick Bossart's Ferret Owner's Manual, my phone number
and a contact for Niagara Action for Animals.

The good news is there is not a lot of ferrets in petstores at this time.
I also volunteer with Niagara Action for Animals and Animal Assistance.
Toby is the only Ferret representative at this time.

Niagara Action for Animals does protest occassionally but has not had
to go to that extreme for last couple of years as we have been able to
educate the petstores.  My wish is that Petstores could not sell animals
but until then we will keep trying to educate.

Lynda

Toby, The Kouri Klub Kanadian Rep
http://www.geocities.com/tobysdayout/index.html