From:
Stacey Lamb <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 22 May 2006 10:18:30 -0700
Sukie:
>Some food ingredients which can be good for a ferret's health such
>as fish oil, or egg yolk can add scent but they are healthy so it is
>better to not purposely avoid them due to odor alone, though there are
>alternatives since flax oil can provide omega 3 fatty acids, and there
>are many other protein sources.  Using a high quality food reduces the
>amount of food the ferret needs to eat to be satisfied, and therefore
>reduces the amount of waste produced.  A good food is worth every penny.

This may be an incredibly dumb question, but my kiddos just don't like
egg yolk, etc...I take flax oil myself, is this safe to give them?  Is
there a better way to give them their omega 3's?  Thank you for taking
the time to answer!  Have a great day.

Stacey and my bunch, Diesel, Jolie, Hitch, Leo,
Pepper, Allie, Mekhi, Aaliyah, Dom and Mia