From:
Dawn Johnson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 24 May 1999 04:50:57 -0400
Good Morning everyone and there Fuzzy's.

Hope all is well and everyone had a GREAT weekend!!!  I just bought a new
cage for my two fuzzy's and am selling my other cage.  It has one full
floor and one platform for food.  Its brown, and cage lifts out from bottom
pan for easy cleaning.  Its only 1 years old and in good condition.  Anyone
interested can write me at [log in to unmask] I had to buy a new one because I
plan on getting 2 more Fuzzy's in the near future!!!!!!!  My PRAYERS go
out to ALL the sick, and homeless Fuzzy's out there!!!  Ya'll HAVE A GREAT
WEEK, LOTS of KISSES and HUGS to ALL FUZZY'S!!!!!

Dawn, Tazy, and Trouble