From:
Harry Silvis <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 7 May 2001 18:11:34 -0400
Gwen, F, MF, Albino had a massive stroke on Saturday that left her hind
quarters paralized and in great discomfort.  So we treated her for the pain
and this morning helped her cross to the rainbow bridge.  This brings the
total we have lost in the last 366 days to 5 rescues to 0 of our original 5
ferrets, that we raised from kits, AND our original 5 are older than the
rescues.  This supports the theory that the care and feeding the first year
of life is so important to the life span of a ferret.

Sad to say but, the building of the pine ferret coffins no longer takes
much time with all of them we have built.  Hope we do not have to build
any more this year.

Harry C. Silvis/Zora Mae Silvis
KENNESAW GRAPHICS
3166 Cherokee Street, Ste 101
Kennesaw, Georgia 30144
770.421.1415    Fax 770.421.1745
"The Biggest Little Print Shop in Kennesaw"

                          ^^^^^^^
                      ^^            ^^^

  The Eight Ferrets of Kennesaw Graphics