From:
Amy and Jim Robbin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 17 Aug 2000 21:14:13 -0400
I know there's a lot of talk about introducing new ferrets, I now need
advice as well.  I brought home two beautiful 7 1/2 week old boys.  Three
of my four have accepted them, but my fourth (Rascal) wants to tear them
apart.  Each time he sees one he leaps on him grabs him with his teeth and
shakes them.  They are good sized boys but I feel bad for them.  I've tried
bitter apple but that doesn't really stop Rascal, just makes him madder.  I
know they will have their battles, but I'm not sure when enough is enough.
I've seen Rascal do this to other newbies, and accepts them within a couple
of weeks.  Just looking for some input.