From:
Cat Martin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 14 Jun 2005 21:54:25 -0500
I received a phone call from the District Manager of the PetCo's in this
area.  He was very nice and polite, I was quite pleased.  He said he was
told the ferrets have been separated into 2 separate enclosures and that
they were way over their limit.  He also asked me about other conditions
such as the sanitation.  I told him that when you have 12 ferrets in one
enclosure it is not going to be anywhere near clean and that I would
never put mine in an area that was the dirty.  He said he completely
understood and that he would make sure this didn't happen again.

I went after work to make sure this had been taken care of.  Come to find
out, they lied about where the ferrets went, but they actually did take
care of the situation.  5 of the ferrets were relocated to the PetCo on
the other side of town.  Hopefully this manager has learned something
from this experience and will not repeat it again.  I will definitely be
keeping an eye on them.