From:
Holly Chant <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 5 Feb 1999 09:54:06 PST
>From:    Megan <[log in to unmask]>
>Well, it's a Thursday :-) Woke up to discover it snowing like crazy, had
>some good coffee and spent awhile this morning dancing around with my
>babies, singing "you're a One-eyed, One-horned, Flying Purple People
>Eater!" to whomever was in my arms at the moment & kissing their fuzzy
>tummy, then setting them down to dook and bounce like crazy...
>
>Just had to share w/ people who would understand.

Megan,

Good Morning to you too - though it's Friday morning now!  This is the
first time I've written this List, and I just loved your post, Megan.  I
could just visualize this so well, as I do this type of thing all the
time...only it's not snowing here (Texas!), I drink juice in the mornings,
and the I dance with my fuzzies to, "There coming to take me away, ha ha!"
Gee, you don't thinks that MEANS anything, do you!?) :)

Holly & her Enchanting Ferrets
(AKA "The Feisty 4")