From:
Georgette Peters <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 14 Jul 1999 08:55:17 -0400
Well, another good one today by Tessa.  Somewhere around 4am or so, I
thought I heard the sound of a bell ball rolling about upstairs.  Jasper
had tucked everyone in bed last night before we crashed, so I laid there
thinking "Naw".  Besides, I was too damned tired to go up and check.  The
vertical blind in the yellow room has a small chain on it and I thought
that maybe that was the noise I heard since that window was open and the
blind makes a fair amount of noise when the wind blows in.  I also thought
I heard a small thump at one point too but it was too close to 6:15am to
bother with.

Well, guess who greeted me at the gate this morning when I went upstairs
to let out the crew.  Tessa decided to save me the bother of bending over
and unhooking, unlatching her cage.  Sigh!  Several dooks that probably
translated as "Boy, I've been having a blast - where the heck have you
been??" and a bunch of smoochies later and I just had to laugh.  There was
stuff strewn about - but she hit the litterbox/paper so no big deal really!
Tessa did manage to pull one of my socks through the gate to play with - I
think it's definitely more of a sock versus foot fetish here - but no holes
chewed in it.  Frodo and Geisha's cage was a bit of a mess - I figure there
was some frustration on their part with Tessa climbing the cage and
generally (NO FAIR!) being free to cause minor amounts of havoc!!

Jasper has been assigned the duty to make the other cage more Tessa-proof!
Good luck big guy!!!

Take care and hugs to all!!
George, Jasper, Frodo the Frustrated (No fair!!! I want out!), Geisha the
Gosh-is-This-Kid-a-Pain-Sometimes and Tessa the Terror!

Georgette Peters                          Nothing is ferret-proof to a
Steacie Science Library                   sufficiently talented ferret.
York University
4700 Keele Street                                     *****
North York, Ontario                                 *********
M3J 1P3                                               *****
(416)736-5084
                                             Dook, dook, bjork, bjork!
e-mail - [log in to unmask]                        - Swedish Ferret