From:
KattPatt of Sammy's Clubhouse <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 1 Apr 2014 08:26:19 -0700
As the ferretshelters dot org site is finishing up and getting filled
with shelters who are active, does anyone have an idea around shelter
reviews? Ones that has photos of the shelter; how they have their cage
designs; what they can and cannot take in; what foods they like to use;
out of cage times, how many hours a day; size of play areas; and
possibly reviews from other people who have actually been to their
place. Has anyone done such a thing? Would it be helpful? I know I
continue to search through Google images on shelter cage designs to
see what I can improve at my place. Perhaps even a shelter area of
What has worked in X amount of space and what has not. What items
they find and where, to help stretch the budget. Personal reviews
of products even.

What do you all think? Not something I could do with my time restraints
but perhaps some folks of the SOS would find some kind person to assist
in something like that? Not a Facebook thing as that is not searchable
nor accessible by people at work behind firewalls that discourage
social networking =^..^=

Dook On!

Kathy of Sammy's Clubhouse Spokane Ferret Rescue and Education
Main website:   https://sites.google.com/site/sammysclubhouse
Like us on Facebook!  Adopt your next pet from Petfinder.