From:
John Hill <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 28 Sep 1998 14:19:28 -0700
Okay, here it goes,

My little deaf striped DEW fuzzy Mocha, only 3 months old threw up a few
days ago... I see some small dark pieces and found that they are just
rasins and the rest is Iams kitten food.  I thought maybe the rasin was
causing some problems and watched her... she was absolutly fine and then
this morning I found vomit in her cage.  Nothing was in it but Iams (I
stopped feeding her rasins to see if it was the problem).  SHe has an
appointment for her last distemper shot tomorrow and I would like to ask
the vet to check on her but I know that she does not have a lot of
experience with ferrets.  She is a good person though and listens well.  I
wanted to see if you guys have any ideas why she might be throwing up and
I will pass it on to the vet to check.

I want to make sure that if she is sick, I want to catch it at this early
stage while she is healthy and active and eating.

Thanks!  By the way, she is still having bowel movements that look as
normal as in the past.

John with
Soda-Pop and Mocha

if you want to respond, please e-mail me at [log in to unmask] (note that it
is a V not a U in SLVGS, school gave me this e-mail address)