Date:
Sat, 22 Aug 2009 16:36:05 -0700
We will be giving a presentation on ferrets as pets in mid spetpember
and would like to offer as much information as well as door prizes
that we can. We have a few items donated so far but can always use
more- plus any ideas on ferret care- we will print and distribute
our care sheet as well. Any other suggestions are welcome too!

We will be giving monthly presentations on exotic pet care in
conjunction with our nearby museum of natural hiistory and it
apparently is none too soon given the number of abandoned and
mistreated ferrets out there!

Thanks so much!
Beth
www.crittercamp.biz