From:
"Michelle A. Tonkinson" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 1 Jul 1995 22:25:31 EDT
Hi Everyone,
          I have learned one thing don't let your mail pile up! I'm still
running a couple days behind!
I'd like to offer my condolences to everyone who has lost fuzzies recently.
Dr Williams:
Bravo for you!  I want to thank you for again for all the wonderful help you
give everyone.  I'll remember to keep AccuPath in mind should we need them.
Shelters with ECE:
I had not thought about this until now, We were thinking of taking a
vacation this summer and boarding the ferrets at a shelter or someone's
home, I would not have thought to bring this up when boarding, my main
concern would be Mitzi, thanks for bringing this up, it will definatly be on
my list for the interview.
Clumping Litter:
I did use clumping litter, after I read Debbie's post about those poor
kittens awhile back, I changed that day!  Right now I use a a pellet form,
which they throw around a little bit, but it's worth it for the piece of
mind!
Prices For ferrets:
Yikes! They range in Philly & South Jersey at $99.00-$149.00. And that is for
all colors and from differant breeders.
Guilty Feelings:
I had a rabbit named Snow, he liked to be outside, so on nice days, we
would let he run in the back yard, one day we were going out to see my
father-in-law at the hospital, we were only going to be gone for about an
hour, so we left him outside, when we came home to bring him in, we found
him behind the grill, unable to move the lower half of his body, we had to
put him to sleep that night, he had gotten frightened and kicked so hard he
broke his back.  I take comfort in knowing that he was very much loved when
he was with us, and I will one day see him again.
Missing Ferrets:
I'm so happy for everyone who found their missing babies.

I think that is it for now, by the way did anyone from here go to the ferret
show last weekend in NJ? I'm trying to decide which one to go to in September
either in Baltimore or the one in NJ. I have never been to a ferret show and
would like to see what it's all about, even convinced the hubby to go(no minor
task) especially since the Orioles are away that weekend!

Michelle, Mandy, Mitzi, Tara, & Dutch