From:
Philip Langley <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 7 Mar 1997 20:32:03 +0800
>Sorry to post twice in one day.  However, at one time I had a
>Ferret-on-Board stick for the back windshield of my car.  I had it for about
>48 hours before someone stole it out of my car.  Can you believe it!

Yes Shelley, I can believe it!  We had two fairly large stickers on each of
our cars - the one on the station wagon said "It's hard to be humble when
you own a ferret" and the other, on our hatchback, had "On the 8th day God
made the ferret".

The hatchback was parked at the train station last week and when I went to
put something in the back the following day, I noticed the sticker was gone.
I hope whoever took it has put in on his/her car and not just thrown it
away!!

To all who have lost their ferrets recently, my heart goes out to each and
every one of you.  I have been so distressed to read about the deaths in the
FML and hope that, with time, your sadness will be replaced by warm and
happy memories of your little ones.

Nona
The Ferret Centre