Date:
Mon, 3 Feb 2003 21:48:09 EST
Hi all!  Just a quick update.  Artemus and Miss Too Fast, have become
fast friends!  I guess Albinos stick together eh?

Miss Too Fast is coming out of her shell!  She loves to give kisses - and
is beginning to not flinch when I pick her up.  She has bitten a few
times, when we go to pick her up - enough to draw blood - but I figure
this is only due to the fact that she is not used to people handling her.
If we go slow in approaching, she does much better.  I figure the more
she is handled, the better she will get.  I got lots of kisses today -
and she did come up for a quick cuddle!  She also decided that she likes
the soft kitty food (is this ok guys?) and fought diligently with the
cats for her right to their food.  She won.  Hands down.

She has discovered every nook and cranny that a fert can slide into....
that the other guys hadn't found yet.  I haven't thanked her for that
yet...... hmmm.....and we did have to break our dresser when we were
trying to get her out of a tight spot she got into.....I will just take
it out of her allowance!  Hehehe.

Anyways - all's well with Kim's Army of Idiots.  We are looking at a
new name for her......that fits in with the Greek names we have goin
on now.....Morganna - Goddess of Bloodlust....it fits with the blood
she has drawn so far......*smile*.

Dooks to all!!!
Kim and Her Army of Idiots