From:
Weazle007 <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 27 May 1999 14:52:57 -0700
Hello,

My name is Don, and my ferret's name is Yukon.  I was wondering how to get
my ferret to anwser to natures calling in the litter pan.  When I put the
litter pan in the cage with him, he just sits in it and plays, knocking the
litter all over the room.  This is really frustrating.  Please tell me what
to do to keep him from playing in the litter pan and actually go in it.
Instead of beside it.

Thankyou, Don and Yukon