Date:
Sun, 7 May 2000 07:04:27 EDT
Hi All,
It is with much sadness that I post to the FML today that another Ferret
has c rossed the rainbow bridge.

She was not my ferret but she belong to some good friends of mine that
loved her dearly.  She name was Scarlett O"Hara she was named after
Scarlett from the movie gone with the wind, she was 5 years old, she was
a beautiful black sable.  Scarlett loved to steal miniature cucumbers out
of the refrigerator, so Sandy please help her find one when she reaches
the other side of the bridge.

She will be missed by all her sisters and 2 brothers, her cousins and her
Auntie Ada and Unc le Kerry.

Scarlett we all love you and miss you !!

If you have a ferret question drop me a line?
I have Ferret Hammocks 4-Sale
www.homestead.com/weaselpals/homepage.html
Ada and Kerry Gibbs