From:
Juliana Quadrozzi <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 26 Oct 1996 12:41:07 -0400
Pete, just a couple of things that haven't been discussed - purely my own
experiences.

I found that frits that were on a food with a very strong odor (such as
Science Diet cat food or that have a fish base) have a stronger body odor.

I've also found that ferret fur absorbes odors, just like our hair &
clothes.  Have you ever gone to a bar or a party where people smoke & been
told you smell like a dirty ashtry later on?  When my crits could get into
the dirty laundry, they smelled like, well... like hubby did after he worked
in the yard all day.  I even have a couple of feet frits who like to play in
our foot attire.  Guess what they smell like?

Frodo, Rocks, Anola Gay, SNAFU, FUBAR, Tabu, Chaos, & Tuxedo, "But most of
the time we smell like BOUNCE fabric softener!" ;)

Juliana
Georgia Domestic Ferret Association (GDFA)