From:
christine <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 10 Sep 2003 12:22:59 -0700
I recieved a 14k gold ferret charm a few years ago as a gift.  The
giver would never tell me where she purchased it.  I always recieved
compliments on it .  It is solid and not hollow,small but very nice, not
too cutsey and not ugly.I know many ferret fans are always interested in
quality ferret stuff.

After scrounging the internet i found the manufacturer of the ferret
charm.I am not in any bussiness or part of this bussiness.  I just
thought I might pass on this information.Most ferret jewelry I have
ever seen has been pewter or gold plate, and most not too attractive.

So I am posting where to get it.  if I cannot post the manufacturer here
you can write to me.  I also have a picture of the charm.I really like it.

www.Bluedolphingold.com

You have to ask for it.  It is not listed/shown on the site.
item #-REM3204
14k gold ferret charm-$112.00
sterling sliver-$17.50
10K gold -$83.00

It is listed  here:
www.Rembrandtcharms.com

go to animal charms.page 16.  item 3204-FERRET.But I think they are a
wholesaler and do not know if they would sell one at a time.

good luck,
christine

Christine
Twilight girls Art pages