Date:
Sun, 1 Jan 2006 22:44:29 -0800
Hello everyone!

Just wanted to express a very sincere and heart-felt THANK YOU to all
who have sent me "well-wishes" regarding my recent 'backside bruising'
incident.  I appreciate you for thinking of me while I'm on the mend and
taking time to send e-cards, too.  The injury seems to be healing nicely
butt (pardon the pun) I won't know until the stitches come out if there
will be a scar.  If so, I'll just add it to the others I've sustained
over the years (mostly from my law enforcement work, not ferret care) :-P

And to the Guardian of Hope . . . Thank you, too, for thinking of me.
Honestly, the greatest challenge so far is trying to "ever-so-delicately"
use the toilet and driving's out of the question for a few more days.
I'm not sure how I'm going to manage sitting all day at my new job that
I start Jan. 3rd. or even worse - having to explain this to my new boss!
Guess I'll just have to 'grin and bear (bare) it".

WARNING TO ALL: As you can see from my painful experience, plexi-glass
is a dangerous object and should only be used with caution and under
adult supervision (OK, so I WAS the adult present) . . . .

Jennifer and the dynamic duo, Sasha & Snowball   :-)