From:
Phyllis Elledge <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 17 Mar 2002 13:26:26 -0500
I totally agree with Melissa.  I am Bipolar, and also suffer from OCD
and Post Traumatic Stress Syndrome.  I have five fuzzies at home that I
love very much, but I STILL get excited when I go in a pet store and see
kits -- or any other animals -- tumbling around and playing.  This doesn't
mean that I buy all of them to add to any kind of "ferret collection".  We
enjoy the same things other people do and I'm sure there are many "normal"
people out there that react the same way that we do when we go in a pet
store full of happy animals.  So believe me, being bipolar has nothing to
do with it!!!