From:
Tracie Belongia <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 26 Aug 2001 11:56:52 EDT
DearFMLers,

The Virginia State Fair is proud to announce the 2nd annual Ferret Fiesta
Specialty Show, held September 30, 2001, during the opening weekend of
the Virginia State Fair.  Approximately 10,000 people attend the Fair on a
daily basis, so we are very excited about this great opportunity to educate
and show off our ferrets to the general public!

This year, the Ferret Fiesta will feature plenty of exciting activities
for ferrets and their owners to enjoy.  There will or course be the
"SpecialtyClass" judging and ribbon awards, as well as the "Fun Classes",
including the Indy car race, best trick, kissing contest, and the "Most
Looks Like Owner"contest.  There will be vendors, all day raffles,
professional photos courtesy of Burque Photography, and plenty of ferret
aficionados.

Please come and join the fun at the Virginia State Fair, at the Richmond
Raceway complex in Henrico county.

For entry forms or more information on the Virginia State Fair, go to
http://www.statefair.com and click on "Competitions".  Entry forms must
be submitted by Sept 1st.

Sincerely,

Marlene Blackburn; email: [log in to unmask]
Nancyand Russ Clarke
Tracie and Lorne Belongia; email: [log in to unmask]
Richmond Ferret Rescue League