From:
FFFH FLO <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 26 Nov 2005 17:30:35 -0600
There is, as usual, a very long list of those to thank for ensuring the
safe arrival of our new Ordinance Officer, Julian, and Diversionary
Tactics Instructor, Romeo.  I won't list you by name, of course, so that
you will be able to maintain your cover.  Our support staff Mom and Dad
believe they have "rescued" Romeo and Julian which is sufficient for our
purposes.

Some of you may remember Julian.  He has a jaw that was once broken
that causes one lower canine to jut out, making him look quite deadly.
Although he denies it, I personally think he probably got too close to
one of his paper towel bombs.  He still has a slight case of jet lag,
but is feeling somewhat better now that he and Romeo aren't being
shuffled from one place to another every other week or so.

Romeo is already doing a marvelous job here in instructing our youngsters
and even some of our other residents in the fine art of distracting
support staff people.

It will be with regret that I'll approve his transfer to another unit as
his skills and gift for teaching are extraordinary.  Fortunately for our
unit, minimum length of a tour of duty here is 6 weeks, which should be
ample time for him to finish teaching.

Our staff Mom has posted their pictures and "her" version of their
story here:
http://www.ferrets1st.com/articles/new_arrivals.htm

Sanka, Unit Commander
Ferret Liberation Organization,