From:
Erinne Stark <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 16 Jul 2007 15:26:00 -0400
Hello all,

I am thinking about giving an informative speech about ferrets for a
college communications class and I was wondering if anyone knows how
many vet schools (either in the US or US and Canada) that specifically
offer courses and/or regularly offered seminars on Ferrets. I attempted
to do this research on my own and then realized it would probably just
be easier to ask on here. If anyone does have this information, you
can email me off list, and can you please tell me how you know this
(we have to provide references). In addition to talking about general
ferret info, I was planning on touching on the fact that even though
ferrets are extremely popular as pets, many vets are not ferret
knowlegable. I appreciate any help anyone can offer.

Erinne