From:
Pamela Roth <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 25 Jul 1997 11:39:05 -0700
Dear diary well I have to make this quick, iam leaving for the weekend and
so there will be no dear diaries for saturday.my mom made a web page for
ferrets.she got it off of this this that said free web pages.so it looks
like crap but hey it was free!  our stupid computer won't let us make one!
If anyone out there know how to make a good one off the web tell us!  and I
am sure she will make an inpressive one for me!  well anyways if you want to
see it the url is

http://www.webspawner.com/users/ferretFun

ok there is it does not have our e-mail on it but PLEASE tell us how you
like it!!

OK well i hope I have a good week end and when I come back I want to see
LOTS of e-mail ok?

Loves,Chupa!!