Date:
Fri, 16 Apr 2004 07:55:42 -0700
Susie, I am very sorry for the loss of your Bubbie, and that you are
going thru this added stress in this time of sorrow.

I guess I have the same question.  I had my first little guy cremated
with a sealed urn, so I could not look.  My second little guy was in an
openable one (I liked the urn style), and when I got the urn, I couldnt
hear anything in it, I shook it, I was afraid it was empty.  So I opened
it.  Wrapped in tissue paper, I saw little white pieces of bone.  I didnt
look too long, just wanted to make sure his remains were in there.  Is
there suppossed to be ashes also?  Or just bone?  This is so strange to
talk about, but I want my baby's body being treated with the utmost care
and respect.  I was recommended this place by my vets and others in
animal rescue and they are well known.  Is this not right?  I dont know
what should be left.  This place is well known and recommended for being
so 'clean' and respectable.  Can someone please tell me what I should
expect to see in the urn?

Thank you,
Andrea