From:
JudithMoon <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 27 Feb 2000 06:40:26 -0800
I've had a number of requests for my ferret "soup" receipe, so here it is
for those that wish to try it.

8 cups of finely ground Mazuri Ferret Diet (you can subsitute whatever
  ferret food your ferrets like)
1 large can of the best meat cat food available (you can substitue cooked
  liver or hamburger)
1/2 pint of yogart
1/2 pint of nonfat cottage cheese
5 hardboiled eggs (shell and all)
and pedialyte (I use unflavored) to consistency of mush) (You can also use
soy milk)

Mix well and freeze in containers of size you will use in a week.  When
ready to use, thaw, warm and serve.

I add vit. C, vit. E and ferretone AFTER warming so the nutrients are not
lost in the freezing and then heating.

My babies and the adults gobble this down.
Thanks  Judith M.  owner
Moonsong Ferrets bred and raised to be companions
http://moonsongferrets.virtualave.net