From:
bronxelf <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 14 Feb 1999 05:30:06 -0800
>... she had bought a baby ferret at the same Petco and now her older
>ferret was having nasty, green, poop, was refusing to eat or drink.  Her
>vet was sure he had aquired the ECE virus.  Could this cute little baby
>have given it to him?  Well, probably, yes.  Management at Petco refused
>to take any responsibility for the situation.

Keep trying.  Go higher up if you have to.  Make a LOT of noise.

Petco HAS paid for things like that in the past.

How do I know?  They paid *me*.  $350- bucks for Kender's vet bills when a
kit I brought home from petco(Nikodemos) had ece himself and gave it to all
my others.  Kender almost died.  He was in the hospital for two days.

It took quite a few calls, and even a couple from my attorney.  But they
*paid* those vet bills.  Dont ever let them tell you they dont.  Because
they *have*.

ECE-0
Ferrets-5.

dont let them get away with it,
elf.

bronxelf
Grand High Huntress of the Renaissance Assassin's Guild-"Chooser of the To
Be Slain": Assassin #001.
Dominatrix at Arms and Guild Hall Lieutenant of the Renaissance Mercenaries
Guild.
A.F.R. Goddess of Steel
High Priestess of the Cult of Chucklehead
Weezowmommy, Elf of Sarcastica, Leader of the Call 'em as I See 'em Brigade
Slave to the Five Fugitive Ferrets of the Apocalypse.
http://www.bronxelf.com
"To err is human, to forgive is not our policy."    --Anonymous
"Inspiration is for amateurs."-Elizabeth, from alt.crafts.professional

"If you don't like it, you don't have to give it up."- "You Don't Have to
Give it Up", Chucklehead

The creativity of an elf knows no bounds.