From:
Linda Soule <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 18 Dec 2012 10:57:24 -0800
I want to thank everyone that took a ferret from the giving tree. I
kept checking everyday to see who didn't have a santa and was hoping
they would get one soon, otherwise, I would be taking them. I took12
little one this year and I know that is less than usual but I also run
a shelter and couldn't do more than I took, but if there was one or two
little one that were on the tree as of Wed. I would have taken them,
but I looked this morning and all the little precious ferrets had
santas. It made me cry.

For the people that don't run a shelter or every been to a shelter, you
have no idea how much every little thing that is sent to the ferrets on
the giving tree helps. It makes the ferrets so happy to get into the
boxes and pull out that one special thing they found, it brightens up
the entire room for everyone and especially for the shelter moms and
dads, it renews their understanding/love of why they are dedicating
their lives to these little creatures, because others care as much as
they do.

Thank you to all of the santas that so generously took my shelter kids
and made some of their last christmas so wonderful.

From the bottom of my heart, thank you and we all wish everyone a very
Merry Christmas and a safe New Year.

Linda Soule
Ferrets with Soul(e) Rescue/Shelter