From:
Jaden Schmidt <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 27 Aug 2004 11:51:06 -0700
Hugs & Dooks to all!

Here we are at the end of August.  I apologize to the last 3 shelters
for being so late in getting there auctions up and running but had
computer problems.  Anyways, the last 3 shelters to benefit are:

The Ferret Nook, Inc Ferret Shelter
the listing for them is:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=4321290720

24 Carat Ferret Rescue & Shelter
the listing for them is:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=4321288776

Ferret Rescue & Halfway House, INC
the listing for them is:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=4321286676

I hope that everyone will tell all their friends, family and candle
collectors about these auctions.  The money goes directly to the shelters
and shipping is free in Canada or the USA.

I would also like to thank everyone who had bid and purchased candle
holders and other glass pieces, over the last year to benefit these
shelters.  Ferret people have the biggest hearts!

Also a huge thanks to Judy, Heather & Bill who helped me each month with
the drawing of the shelter names.  I really appreciated it.

I would also like to list the shelters over the last year that did
benefit and thank them for letting me help with those costs they incur
every month for helping our fuzzy friends.

They are;

Ferret Rescue Society of Ottawa

Ferret Resuce of Spokane & Spokane County

Ferrets R #1 Shelter & Rescue

Frontier Ferrets Rescue & Shelter

Rocky's Ferret Rescue & Shelter

Lane Area Ferret Lovers Shelter & Rescue

Ferrets-N-Limbo INC

FurpeopleWeyr Hospice/Rehab

Heaven Scent Ferret Rescue/Shelter

Lakeroad Ferret Farm Rescue & Shelter

Cascade Ferret Network

Washington Ferret Rescue & Shelter

Ferret Wise Rescue & Rehabilatation Shelter

24 Carat Rescue & Shelter

Ferret Rescue & Halfway House INC

Ferret Nook, INC Ferret Shelter.

That's all of them.  16 in all!  Thanks again to everyone for their help.

Kate & Spaz.