From:
DEBBIE BAMBRIELL <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 9 Apr 2002 21:06:41 -0700
CHOCOLATE FERRET LOOKING FOR NEW HOME

I'm a Chocolate colored ferret about a year old named Buttercup.  I
chitter and chatter as I roam around.  My favorite activity is to have my
tummy scratched.  Will follow you where ever you go because I promise I'll
love my owner beyond words.  I will also bring a smile to my new families
face, since I'm always Happy and even Tempered.

Comes with a cage, hammock, water bottle, litter box, food dish, and
food and treats.  You only need to supply my toys and all the love and
attention you can share.  Owner would like $75.00.

Email me if interested.

Tracker