From:
happydooks <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 30 May 2002 13:00:06 -0500
hi this is my first time posting on the fml please excusse sloppy typing.

my name is darlen cayo and i am a foster mom for the educated ferret in
south hadley

i would just like to address a subject that was raised to me yesterday
about foster moms

upon getting not good news on one of our babies i was talking to anouther
foster mom who said i know what you are going through

thats the differenc donna gets em in but we foster and become attached to
them

i just want to say that donna spirito head of the educated ferret is after
all the first foster mama these guys see and many times she works with
them for weeks before they ever see a foster home some come in critical
and some must be helped over the bridge and do not get the chance to be
fostered this is true i am sure with all that share this position not
just donna

i truly believe we owe all these people like my friend donna a big round
of applause for the tug at their heartstrings with each foster baby that
is placed in a loving home and is the first to feel the loss of a foster
regardless of the amt of time they have them

thank you guys you are special peeeeeeples thank you

darlene cayo foster mom of educated ferret south hadley ma