From:
Ferrets-N-Limbo <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 26 Jun 2003 07:12:05 -0700
This post is a bit late, and I am sorry..  The winner of our June raffle
was ticket number 418813 whcih belonged to..  Drum roll please..

Charlene Miller!!!!!

We will be mailing her out our Box of Goodies raffle along with a special
surprise!  Thanks to everyone who bought tickets!!

Our next monthly raffle will be posted soon.  We are a bit behind and the
web page is still outdated.  Our current 38 residents are keeping us very
busy. :-)

We also have two July 4th bedding sets on ebay.  These are brand new and
hand made by our Secretary, Sharron.  The shelter kids got a bunch from
her as well and love theirs.  The URL numbers are:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2330906593

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2331054026

Thanks again for all of the support that we get from everyone

Hugs and dooks to all!

Michelle Alverson, President
Ferrets-N-Limbo, Inc.
A Non-Profit, 501(c)(3) organization