From:
Dawn Glidden <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 18 Jul 2003 14:29:46 EDT
Sorry about that blank one...oops! Wrong key!

 Hi all!
Don (my other half) here at Hooked On Fuzzies came up with a goodie to
help close off those below the door gaps.

He takes a piece of 1x4 board that will fit the space under the door and
notches it to match the little door jam indentations on either side.
Then he taps it into place on the floor in the doorway.  Because of the
measurements including the notches it fits fairly snugly and cannot be
moved in or out of the room and since 1x4s are actually less than an inch
high (and more like half to three quarters of an inch) it helps with
those doors that a just a bit too high because of carpet,etc.  Also,
because you do not have to nail it down, it can be fairly easily removed
when you move.

It's a solution that we have found to be very helpful and hope you do
too.

If the board is just a little too high, sand paper does wonders.

Head Ferret Slave,
Dawn  at Hooked On Fuzzies
PS. Remember - the password to life is enjoy.
www.geocities.com/hookedonfuzzies