From:
Anonymous Poster <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 14 Jul 1998 18:15:50 +0000
Dear Lord,

Please help me.  I fear that I am failing the little angles you have sent
to me to care for.  They keep coming in , and no one seems to care enough
to take one home to love for their little lifetime.

There are too many that have been abused, unloved and neglected.  Too many
that have come in sick and needing medical attention.  The bills are behind,
and I don't know what to do.  I have to pay the vet, the ferrets come first.

Too many that have come in too late for me to do anything but let them die
in my arms and grieve over them, while being angry because they should have
never died.  In my anger I would love to pummel their former owners, I know
this is wrong, but I cannot help myself.  These poor little ferrets have
done no wrong and ask only that we love them, and learn their love of life.

Please help me find the strength, patience and help to continue.  There is
no one else in the area.  Tell me what to do.

When I am over crowed - do I turn them away to go to the kennel knowing full
well that I have signed their death warrant?  How can I do that?

Lord, how do I find the time?  I need to work full time to support the
shelter, but it in itself has become like two full time jobs.

Lord please help me.  Help me find the patience, and understanding I need to
deal with people.  Help me to find a way to make the bills so I can continue
the shelter, and not need to move.  Help me find homes for the ones no one
wants.  Help me understand why people are so cruel.

Lord, please bless all those who love their fuzzies, and love their
children, the ones who treat them well and would sacrifice for them.

Bless the people on the FML, for they love their fuzzies, and bless the
force behind the S.O.S.  group.  They have done more than they can realize.
Please bless every shelter and give them the patience and strength to
endure.

Lord, please send an angel to help me.  To guide me and keep me on course.
I fear I am failing.  Please help me Lord.

With Love,
A Tired, Worried Shelter Mom