From:
Travis Livieri <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 16 Nov 2010 19:54:12 -0700
It's after Black Friday.and Cyber-Monday.it's Black-Footed Ferret
Tuesday! On November 30th only, call in to Performance Foods (Totally
Ferret) and place an order of food, treats or any product and 10% of
the sales go towards black-footed ferrets. Only on November 30th!!!

I'll be on hand to take calls, chat about BFFs and maybe even have a
few specials of our own on BFF adoptions. Stay tuned for more details
and also see our Facebook page
(http://www.facebook.com/blackfootedferret) .

What a great way to buy for ferrets on the Giving Tree, or donate food
to your favorite shelter, or treat your ferrets to some Vivify!

So mark your calendar for November 30th and call 1-877-545-5462 from
7am to 7pm (Mountain). I'll talk to you then!

Travis

Travis Livieri
Prairie Wildlife Research
http://www.prairiewildlife.org