From:
Julie Coddington <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 31 Jul 2003 13:27:13 -0400
I hope everyone enjoyed Alexandra's story.  I sent her an e-mail
requesting a "good" ferret story, however, that was not to be.  There
must have been some strange ferret mist in the air last night because #2
ferret, Stewart, was not behaving either.  Thank you, Alexandra, you made
me smile today.  I sincerely hope you continue to entertain us with your
wit and talent.  No one will ever look at a John Deere tractor and not
think of your ferrets.  Did they chew up the one I sent yet or are they
still driving it around the house?

My son, Private Rylan Coddington, will be arriving back home in Columbus,
Ohio Friday morning after arriving back at Ft. Stewart from Iraq two
weeks ago.  I was there to see the soldiers in his battery come back to
the base and it was one of the most moving things I've ever seen.  He
drives a tank in the Third Infantry and words cannot express the level
of my thankfulness that he is home.  I feel truly blessed.  Just in time
for the Ferret Buckeye Bash, too! :o)

Thanks to the FML for the support of the troops and to all my friends on
the FML for your support and kind words to me while he was gone.  I will
never forget your kindness and thoughtfulness and will always treasure
Fran Brown's special camo toys & sleepy sack.  We are, after all, an
Army family.

Julie Coddington
Credentialing Coordinator
Grant Medical Center