From:
Kevin Bonner <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 20 Jul 1999 00:12:21 EDT
Hi and Dooka-dook to all the furkids!!

Just wanted to drop a line to let all know that the foundling fert had been
reunited with his lost hoomans.

I received a call tonight from a man who supervised a Care Home for
disabled persons.  He described the fert to a "t".  The home was only
around the corner from where the fert was found.  He said another caretaker
thought the fert (BANDIT) was in his cage and opened a sliding door.  Seems
Bandit snuck out last Thursday night.

The man said he gave up hope of finding him until someone mentioned that
ANOTHER person in the area had lost a fert.  When he asked, the person said
there was a poster with a picture on it at the corner.  The owner looked,
and sure enough - it was HIS kid.  <helps to have a face shot on the
poster>.  The owner was still able to identify markings that were not shown
on the photo <Hey!  Had to have SOME way of checking ;) >

I drove the little guy to the address and was invited in.  Bandit bounded
from the carrier and ran around the room <"Gotta check my hidey-holes!!!>.
He then ran over to say "Hey!  I'm back" to the residents.  He then shot
over into his cage, scarfed down some food, and dove into his blankie.  I
laughed as he poked his head out as if saying, "There's NO place like
home!!!!! <sigh>".

Well, it seems he is very well cared for, and loved.  He sure loved the
fact that he was back home with his family.  And his family was sure glad
to have him back.  And afraid enough of losing him again to take my
recommendation of a collar and tag seriously (hope so at least!).

Kevin B and the Way Kewl Critter Crew
Featuring the ~~~Terrific~~~Tumultous~~~Twelve~~~
~Furrice~Simon~Lacey~Hershey~Sprite~Socks~Cuddles~Java~Rascal (formerly
Caesar)~Miss Priss (formerly Pimp)~Cinna~Racer~

BANDIT HAS NOW LEFT THE BUILDING - - - BANDIT HAS NOW LEFT THE BUILDING

Guest STAR - ~Fur-Angel Lady~
Cast Appearance by - Geordi the Min-Pin
Missing our friends - Kimo the Sumo Cat (and Honorary Fert),
Jada the Min-Pin,
and fellow ferts ~Petey~, ~Nibbler~, ~Max~, and ~Romeo~
Saying "Hey!" to ~Pandora~, ~Noser~ and the rest of the Tennessee
Brat Pack !!